Smiles all around

 well everyone,

officially finished home MTC YAYY!
in Provo MTC YAYY!!

Currently sitting at IT help desk because my companion keeps getting her Facebook suspended πŸ€¨ 

Said goodbye to the family yesterday super hard! glad that's over. (Miss you and love you but I hate saying goodbye)
Once I left my family I felt pure joy. I couldn't stop smiling πŸ˜Š one of the leaders that greeted me said keep smiling because that is gonna be one of you best tools to convert and bring others the joy of Jesus Christ and his church! 

So amazing to meet bunches of people all here for the same purpose, everyone is so nice and just wants to talk and get to know everyone. I think my companion gets a bit annoyed with me when I stop and talk all the time. Makes me think of my dad in church or actually anywhere with any random person. Kinda sorry about it but whatever I'm meeting people and loving life!πŸ€—πŸ«‘πŸ˜šπŸ₯°

Love you all and God loves you more!πŸ‹‍♀️πŸ’™
Sister Wright
Morning Run? (ok walk...)



Sister Francis digital cam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wow.

I'm a missionaryyyy!!

no AC