wow.
Hi this is home
Hi guys
So much has happened this past week it's so hard to even know where to start. Sos
Sorry this email is long
Def won't be this long every time!
Def won't be this long every time!I am serving in Mount Pleasant Michigan and its beautiful!! I love it ALSO LOVE MY NEW COMP shout out JUDDY she's a saint! 



Michigan. What a place. Seriously it's a different world out here, culture shock is a real thing I have realized I grew up SPOILED literally...
When I got here on day 1 we went and had a lesson and I was like what really right now? No way this is real. I did not feel ready at all. Apparently you just jump right in and they don't care ahhahah love it!
But the people we taught had the NASTIEST house. I am talking we walked in and it smelt like cigarettes and bleach, my nose was BURNING. There was trash all over the floor and honestly I was LOOKING AND EXPECTING DOG POOP all over the floor. They didn't have chairs for us to sit in but this lady had a wheelchair and a walker she told us to sit in 

After we taught them juddy goes "welcome to Michigan" gotta get use to the smell and the mess I guess 

We went to visit one of our referrals yesterday and she ended up not being home and we wanted to talk to 1 more person before we had to go home for the night and we were really bummed she was not there. I decided to say a prayer and pray for a miracle, that we would find someone and share what they needed to hear! Drove down the road a little bit and saw "Lewis Street" I knew we needed to turn so we did. It was a dirt road and a lot of houses were on it. We kept driving and I saw a house I thought to stop at but didn't say anything. A little down the road I thought to turn around and go back to the house and so we did! We found Mandy. We shared with her Helaman 5:12. Asked her if anything stood out to her and she said that it was really weird we came to her house especially at this time of her life where she felt her life was going down hill. We gave her a BOM and asked if she would be interested in meeting with us again. Unfortunately she doesn't like people ahahha but we gave her our number and the BOM and testified that if she read it and prayed God would help her through whatever she is going through. And said if she ever had any questions to reach out and we would be happy to talk through it with her! Although we didn't set another time to meet with her, this moment really showed me the Lord is aware of me and my prayers. Pres Nelson said to seek, ask for and expect miracles. I know that if we ask for miracles he will show them to us!
This week has honestly been hard. I have learned that I hate knocking doors and being told "No" over and over. Before the mission everyone told me how hard it was going to be but I guess I didn't really understand what they meant. There have been moments that I just sit and think wow... I really got 17 more months of this.
But other times when people say "Yes" I get a RUSH of adrenaline and I get so excited and happy and ready to keep going!!
I know that this gospel is true and that good things don't come easy. I know that through The Savior I can get through anything and when I turn to him he will make the heavy and hard things lighter and easier! I know that Jesus lives and loves us each individually isn't that amazing that we have someone to lean on who knows us and relates to us PERFECTLY! I know that this is his restored and ONLY TRUE church on this earth! I am so happy and feel blessed to be able to share that with the people here in Michigan!
I love you all and pray for you everyday! I know God loves you and sees you turn to him in all your struggles and he will help youuuu!!
Byee talk to you next week!

Sister Wright
Finding out my trainier was JUDDY
Yayyy
Pres and Sister Peckham <3
This scripture is the answer to everything these days
So tired and cold
Comments
Post a Comment