hii what an amazing week, seriously felt the spirit with me all week long, I love it. I had a pretty cool experience this week, first day as a missionary, one of my friends came over to say hi, but this friend has been struggling with some pretty serious headaches! She has had them for like 3-4 months now. We were talking of the power of priesthood blessings and how it affected me when I was set apart and the peace I felt after being set apart. She asked my dad for a blessing to help her with these headaches and he gave her one and said "according to your faith, he will take these headaches from you." the blessing ended and she stood up and cried, her pain was gone immediately! Guys the Lord is aware of YOU and what you need! I know that when we have faith in him he is ABLE and WILL grant miracles unto you and bless you because of your faith in him! Don't be afraid to ask for those miracles! The prophet told us to seek and expect them so, do i...
Comments
Post a Comment